Bel-Park Anesthesia Associates, Inc. is an Ohio corporation having provided services since 1969. The organization employs 21 Anesthesiologists and 70 Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists, and is the exclusive provider of anesthesia services for Mercy Health in Mahoning and Trumbull Counties, Ohio.
Bel-Park currently staffs four acute care hospitals and four ambulatory surgery centers. Performing approximately 52,000 anesthetics annually. Our integrated scheduling, time tracking and communication systems featuring "Open Tempo", support the efficient allocation of resources across the facilities we staff.
Mercy Health - St Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital
- Level I Trauma with full complement of Cardio-Thoracic, Neuro, Ortho, Vascular, General Surgery, Urology and Gynecology
- CT cases include TAVRs, Minimally invasive aortic and mitral valve, Lead extractions, VATs, and routine CABG/Valves
Mercy Health - St Elizabeth Boardman Hospital
- Level III Neonatal – Affiliated with Akron Children’s Hospital
- 3,200 deliveries annually
Mercy Health - St Joseph Warren Hospital
- Level II Neonatal – Akron Children’s
- 1,000 deliveries annually
Mercy Health – Surgery Center Howland
Alliance Community Hospital
- Aultman Facility Located in Stark County, Ohio
The Orthopedic Surgery Center, Boardman, Ohio
The Lee Eye Center, Boardman, Ohio
Surgery Center of Canfield, Canfield, Ohio
Bel-Park is the Sponsor of the St Elizabeth Health Center School for Nurse Anesthetists which was founded in 1947. The School is affiliated with Youngstown State University. The program will soon become a Three (3) year DNP Program with 20 students enrolled per class.
Bel-Park also has ownership of Practice Management & Billing Solutions, Inc which was founded in 2008. PMBS provides administrative, billing and management services to medical practices in Ohio and Pennsylvania. PMBS utilizes PhyGeneSys software which is designed to meet all billing and compliance related issues for anesthesia billing.